Trevor Philips is one of the protagonists that you can play as in Grand Theft Auto V.
Born near the Canada/United States border, Trevor had a rough life growing up. At the age of 20, Trevor signed up for the Canadian Air Force but was rejected because he failed the psychological test. His first job was delivering packages to customers. However, Trevor was caught modifying his GoPostal Boxville delivery truck with illegal engine parts resulting in him in losing his job and 3 months in Bolingbroke Penitentiary. Trevor Phillips is an old friend of Michael De Santa, and the two used to be best friends before Michael's "Retirement". He is also friends with Ronald "Ron" Jakowski, Bradley "Brad" Snider and Wade Hebert Patterson. Trevor lives in a trailer home in Blaine County. Trevor drives a truck called the Canis Bodhi. He is voiced by Steven Ogg.Trevor is also simply referred to as "Mad T".
Trevor fell in love with Patricia Madrazo. He sent a text message to Michael that expresses that he loves her:
I suppose you know I have feelings for Patrica. We will deal with Madrazo one way or another! Your love is the beautiful flower that grows from cactus while mine comes from God! >:-( YD-ALMF
- We are scooter brothers! Scoooter brothers!
- Trevor one, random thief zero.
- I only put things in the back if I don't mind losing it. (To Wade, who's riding in the back)
- The next time you fall out, make sure you die. (To Wade, possible phrase when he's thrown out of the truck)
- What's this thing in my mouth and why do I have the feeling I'm not the first one to use it. (It's an elk call, and he WASN'T the first one to use it)
- (Blows elk call) Sounds like someone strangling a clarinet player. I'm saying that from experience.
- This car is going to be parked outside YOUR house!!
- DO YOU WANNA END UP IN THE TRUNK OF THIS THING??!!
- I need to get my eyes checked.
- Oh, by the way, that was entirely... YOUR FAULT!!
- Nothing like mindless consumerism to fill the void.
- You hit me!!
- Missed me!
- Now look, Debra, Floyd... will ya marry me????